Saturday, May 2, 2009

T37b: After closer reading...

...I decided that I was reading too much into the directions and that my slide show was, in fact, a story. It is a delightful little story about 2 cute kids in a wedding and how they were bribed with dilly bars to behave. My lovely daughter had this to say of the wedding experience: The only fun part about a wedding is the part you are in.

Flickr. Grr. I struggled with Flickr the first time around, as noted here, here and here.

I contend that these services are user friendly. One True Media practically held my hand, showed me where to click and what to do. The hardest part for me was making the decisions as to which special effect and which song to use.

Much like Blogger, these are designed to be easy.

I'm starting to see more practical uses as our branch hovers at the beginning of a potential building project. Photo montages do tell a story in an interactive why that is more entertaining than staring at poster board and getting high on rubber cement. Not that I've done this...much.

I'm trying. I want to incorporate these applications and skills to bring our communication to the now. And with each Thing, I get a bit closer.

No comments: