Friday, May 15, 2009

My Evaluation

I feel like this is an episode of Scrubs: My Evaluation.

I'm 23 Things wiser than I was at the beginning. Now, to be honest, some of these will never venture into the branch. At least not invited by me. But in my mind, I don't think this makes them "bad things". They just weren't in my area of interest (The Economy) or talent area (Flickr).

To each his own.

Part of what I have found to be so amazing about this experience is that everyone takes their own spin on the things and runs with it. This is good. And where is wasn't expanding on a strength or knowledge base of mine, the different things were at the very least exposing me to new ideas. This, too, is good.

I like learning. I'd do it again. In my own way, I will be doing it again. Online classes, digital reference training...the possibilities are out there, if I'm willing to look and take on the challenges.

I think I'm willing.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Hey Jana,
Just wanted to say "hi" and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place CalledSimplicity. I love "meeting" new friends!! xo