Sunday, May 3, 2009

T39: Again with the Flickr thing

My camera is broken. It has been broken for 3 weeks and other than one time, when my daughter blew out her birthday candles, I can honestly say it hasn't been a big deal. I am not a picture person.

Here's a goodie from last fall:




I get how to use these. I understand how to use them, how to upload, how to download, how to embed. If I were ever to become a scrapbooker, which isn't going to happen, it would be with these digital tools.

I had a lot of trouble with Smilebox, which I found distressing. I wanted it to work. It looked user friendly. The site was darling to play around with. The photos took forever to load and then i had difficulty manipulating them.

Surely, operator error, but I got annoyed and went here and threw my son in a pine cone frame.

The farther into my job I get and the more digital our response to everything becomes, the more I can appreciate the simplicity and handiness of these online tools. What a great way to capture memories of fund raisers or events. I get it, I do.

No comments: