Tuesday, May 12, 2009

T44: Economy, blah blah blah

I shouldn't be surprised that a thing about the Economy snuck into this round of 23 Things. The economy is a common topic of conversation, both in the branch and outside of the branch. and really, isn't a library a great place to go to help stretch the budget? Books, dvds, internet...all kinds of "luxuries"can be found for the taking.

I'm an economizer. I have been for years. Prior to working at the library, I was a full time stay at home mom and the only way to survive was to cut corners and costs. I know about managing accounts online, finding deals on Craig's List or Freecycle and downloading coupons. I've looked at GasBuddy for the cheapest gas, I've investigated the gardening sites and subscribed to a variety of thrifty blogs.

This is one Thing I think I have covered.

No comments: