Friday, May 1, 2009

T36: Generators

My vampire name is Empress of Persia. (I wish it would have had a "Cullen" in it. *sigh*)

This was fun: My Dewey Decimal Number




Headfone's Dewey Decimal Section:

885 Classical Greek speeches



Class:
800 Literature


Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.



What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

I always figured I'd be in the weird, roadside attraction section.

Here's my favorite generator: Wordle



Wordle: Untitled


Some of these are time wasters in the truest sense: no point, fun and a little addicting. I think others have some merit and useful functions. I already have plans to use Wordle to design a t-shirt for my other job.

I think the comics could be lots of fun. Humor is always relevant. Unfortunately, I'm lame and was unable to come up with any sort of captions for the pictures.

Here's some good news:




No comments: