Wednesday, May 13, 2009

T45: Cloud Gazing

I work from home for my second job. I create documents, manage accounts and do my things mostly on the cloud. Without GoogleDocs, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't still be employed. I love the flexibility. Some of my coworkers think it is odd to get documents shared with them at 2 am or whenever else I manage to send them.

What I love about the cloud and what I try to express with patrons is that it makes it possible to access your information from anywhere with a live Internet connection. No worrying about compatibility with a browser or lost jump drives. Everything is right there.

My main cloud activities are GoogleDocs and hotmail, if hotmail is considered a part of it. I keep poking around, looking for more ideas and trying to find more ways to increase my productivity, but for now, these two are my stars.

No comments: