Thursday, May 7, 2009

T41: Mashup My Life

I joined FriendFeed. This proved to not be a very useful tool for me because none of my friends were there to feed me. I joined Meebo, which I thought would be great and really, it probably will be if I ever become the social media rockstar I so long to be. But since I have one person I chat with on google talk and all of my other chat associations are through Facebook, it's just easier for me to log into Facebook and do my thing there.

Hypothetically speaking, I like the idea of these services. If I am able to expand branch's use of social media, or if I would start to hardcore use social media for my other job, I think that Meebo or FriendFeed will become very important to me, making it easier to link myself up with a variety of people through a variety of services.

Short of that, I have nothing else to say about Thing 41.

No comments: