Thursday, April 10, 2008

T23: fine

As in, from the Latin, 'finis' or end. Used in music when the end is not at the end of the score.

Appropriate, because if I handle this properly, this will not be the end of the blog or my 23 things journey. But it is the 23rd thing, and a final post is necessary.

What did I learn? Lots of tech stuff. Some I'll continue to use, some I'll make myself go over again, some I'll just want to forget.

I also learned that I'm an old-fashioned girl. I like face to face interaction. I like talking to people, working with them and by "with them" I mean next to, in person, not across the country via Internet. This too has its place, but is not my preferred way to handle things.

I would be interested in trying other similar programs. What a great way to encourage training and continuing education. I learned and part of the learning was stepping out of my comfort zone. As Martha would say, "It's a good thing."

Thanks to those who put the program together, who maintained the program and who checked up on me from time to time. I valued your input and guidance.

This isn't the end of Things To Shake a Stick At. I still have ideas to work through. So until you see the D.C. al fine, there's more Headfones to come.

3 comments:

23 Things said...

Thanks for participating and congrats on finishing! F2F is great for training, too, and maybe there is a way we could do better at blending the various types in the More On a Stick we plan for fall or winter.

Keep blogging and learning!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching the finish line, headfones!

PatriciaP said...

Well done headfones....give yourself a big old pat on the back!

Patricia-
CMLE