Thursday, April 10, 2008

T22: Keeping Up

That's right. Thing 22. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And, as a little aside, I may or may not be hooked on Facebook.

Keeping up with some of these things is going to be easier than others. I like RSS, blogs, facebook, del.icio.us to name a few. I subscribed to a feed to help keep me on top of library/online things.

Then there are the other things, the ones that I struggled with the first time around. All those photo shop things that just weren't up my alley. Those are the ones I should commit to trying more, experimenting with more, utilizing more. I'll try, but I make no promises.

Have I mentioned that I'm not into pictures?

Some of these "things" are going to be more useful in my other positions. I have really enjoyed the transfer of knowledge with this project. I don't know that I'll work through all 23 things again, but I will revisit several of them, looking for new applications and just trying to see what I missed the first time around.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I'm sort of hooked on Facebook. And, did you see that within the last week they've added chat into Facebook? Good lord, now I'll really be hooked! :)

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach