Sunday, April 6, 2008

T18: I Tube, You Tube, We All Tube...

I'm a bit of a YouTube junkie, which is the only reason there is a third post today. I use YouTube all the time for my other job. I'm addicted to Blog reading which exposes me to all kinds of videos. It was hard to pick just one to post, so I didn't.



I love the Muppets. I love this song. I love Harry Belafonte. What more is there to say?



I found a youth devotion about this video in a magazine and it made for some great discussion. And who doesn't love a good tuba solo?



And this is just because I like to put my social agenda out there from time to time.

Did I mention I love YouTube? I have it bookmarked on my quick links. Ridiculous, but I like it that way.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love all the YouTube videos you found...those are great!

And, did you know that in YouTube a lot of organizations have channels there? For instance, National Geographic has a channel in YouTube, and they've uploaded hundreds of great videos. When you enter YouTube, at the very top click on Channels to search for good organizational channels to see what videos they have uploaded.

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach