Friday, April 17, 2009

T30B: Yummy, revisited

Apparently, I loved delicious the first time around. Interesting. I went back and read my post from the original 23 things and wondered at my naive excitement. I've said this before in most aspects of my life: it isn't getting the new system in place that's the problem; it is the maintaining.

Delicious has been neatly stuffed into the bowl on the counter with the magazine clippings.

I find this unfortunate, because I truly see the merit in the social bookmarking idea. It just isn't a habit of mine. Or a job requirement. If I had to do it, then I would keep up with it. Right now, any of the Things that I keep up with are because I want to and let's be real: in the busyness of everyday life, the first things to get cut are the things I'm doing for me.

I've reactivated my account. I'm working on a plan. I want to learn about these things and apply them to my library life.

It'll come.

No comments: