Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Beginning

So this is blogging. Hmm. Interesting. I should be disturbed at how easy this was to get up and running. Click click and here I am, with a voice online.

This blog is to document my progress through a little adventure called "23 Things On a Stick," an education program to help Minnesota Library Staff get a better handle on the various web tools now available. I'm excited to learn, (I'm a nerd, what can I say) but apprehensive to be out here in the web.

If you've stumbled upon me, welcome. I'll see if I can't keep it a little entertaining.

3 comments:

marylibrary-sticktoit said...

Good Work!!!
I've been trying to get the avatar exported to my blog, but can't find the drop down menu referred to in the 'help' spot. Konnie is sort of interested in the 23 things, but feels we'll have to work together. I like the photo of Diago--you've mastered flickr ???
Mary

Cindy said...

Amazing how easy this is! Thats true about a lot of the Web 2.0 tools.

Anonymous said...

I've read through all your posts, headfones. You're a natural at blogging.